Special Saturday Hours Offered Virtually and In Person January 28
Howard Community College is offering special Saturday hours on January 28, 2023, to help you apply, register, and prepare for the upcoming spring semester. Enrollment services are available on campus and virtually. In-person services are all located in the Rouse Company Foundation Services Hall (RCF).
Additionally, the Bookstore and the Cashiers Office will also be open 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Public Safety will also be available for you to obtain your student photo identification card.
Information and links to the services are below.
Admissions and Academic Advising:
- Students may connect with an academic advisor on campus from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the RCF Building Room 242.
- You may join Virtual Pop-In Advising from the comfort of your home by logging in between the hours of 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. here.
- To see a full schedule of admissions and academic advisor availability throughout the week, or to get more information on how to participate in Virtual Pop-In Advising please visit: Admissions and Advising Hours.
- If you need assistance with completing the financial aid and/or scholarship application process, meet with one of our financial aid representatives online or in person from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- To see a full schedule of financial aid representative availability please visit: Financial Aid Hours.
Records, Registration and Veterans' Affairs:
- The Records, Registration and Veteran’s Affairs Office will be available virtually and in person from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- If you would like to connect with us virtually, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond quickly to assist you with your registration needs.
- Please note: Veterans Affairs assistance will be available on Saturday, January 28 and will host onboarding for new military/veteran students at 10 a.m.
- More information is available about Records, Registration, and Veterans’ Affairs here.
- The Test Center will offer in-person services on Saturday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Students will have the opportunity to take their placement exams on campus at this time.
- The Test Center will offer virtual English placement tests by appointment at 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Schedule an English placement test appointment by visiting our website or by going directly to the scheduling page. Once you schedule your appointment, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Students may take their math test remotely at any time through this link: www.howardcc.edu/aleks.
- If you have questions, please contact the Test Center at 443-518-1280, visit howardcc.edu/TestCenter, or join the Virtual Test Center Info Session via Zoom.”
Spring Credit Semester Starts January 28: