Register for Winter and Spring Classes
Winter and spring class registration is now underway. Howard Community College continues to offer a blended learning environment for the winter session and the spring semester, with four course formats to choose from: face-to-face, hybrid, scheduled remote, and flexible online.
- Face-to-Face: 100% in person on campus; these classes may have some online support for communications and assignments.
- Hybrid: learn both in person and online; these are courses that have some face-to-face interaction on campus and some remote learning elements.
- Scheduled Remote: meet at designated times in an online classroom; these courses meet via Zoom at the designated time listed in the class schedule.
- Flexible Online: Study on your own time; these courses consist of recorded lectures that are posted for students to watch on their own time. These courses still have due dates and may use Zoom infrequently.
Winter classes run January 3-26. Spring classes start January 29, 2022.
Whether remote or in person, our mission remains the same… providing pathways to success.
- Interested in exploring what credit courses HCC offers? Explore all the course options online for winter and spring.
- Haven't yet applied and ready to get started? Visit our admissions page at howardcc.edu/admissions.
- If you're ready to register for classes today, step-by-step instructions and information is online at howardcc.edu/register.
As you plan for the winter session and spring semester, please know that the college prioritizes the health, safety and well-being of students, staff, faculty, and guests. Masks continue to be required indoors on campus. The college will also implement a COVID-19 vaccination requirements for students and employees. The college has set February 21, 2022, as the deadline for students to provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated or get a weekly PCR test for COVID-19. As more details become available, they will be available on the college’s Return to Campus website.