“HCC in the Know” Covers Topics Including Admissions, Academics, Services, Student Life
Columbia, MD – Howard Community College (HCC) will host a series of virtual information sessions to help prospective students and their families learn about academic programs, support services, admissions and advising, and financial aid. Called “HCC in the Know,” the sessions occur at 3:30 p.m. every Thursday, starting July 23 through September 24.
The session topics are listed below, with new topics being added weekly:
- Thursday, July 23 – Meet the HCC Faculty
- Thursday, July 30 – Jump Into Fall Enrollment at HCC: Meet with Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Thursday, August 6 – Student Support Services: Featuring Disability Support Services, Learning Assistance Center (Tutoring), Early Alert, and Academic Standing
- Thursday, August 13 – Esports with the Dragon Athletics Department
- Thursday, August 20 – Discover our Military and Veteran Resources
- Thursday, August 27 – Critical Skills for Today’s Job Market: Featuring the HCC Career Services Department
- Thursday, September 3 – Campus Connection with Student Life
- Thursday, September 17 – Explore Apprenticeship Programs at HCC
Sessions are free and open to the public, but those interested in attending are asked to register in advance at howardcc.edu/HCCintheKnow. Zoom meeting information will be provided to registrants the day before a session.
For additional information, please contact HCC’s outreach team at email@example.com.