Howard Community College Offers Online Training for Health Care Careers
Columbia, MD – Howard Community College’s Continuing Education and Workforce Development Division will offer two upcoming virtual information sessions on September 23 and November 4 about health care training courses offered in partnership with CareerStep. At the information session, participants will receive customized registration documents and instructions, plus details about loaner laptops available upon enrollment in a course.
These self-paced online training courses will prepare you for one of these health information technician jobs:
- medical transcription (12-month program)
- medical coding and billing (12-month program)
- medical administration assistant (6-month program)
- pharmacy technician (12-month program)
Participants are asked to RSVP in advance to the information session of their choice:
- Wednesday, September 23, from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Visit: howardcc.edu/careerstep-rsvp to register.