Howard Community College Educational Foundation Announces New Members to Board of Directors
Howard Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. (HCCEF) Executive Director Missy Mattey is pleased to announce the addition of two new members to its board of directors: Tracy Pugh and Shaun Eddy. HCCEF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization that provides funds for scholarships, grants, and programs that benefit the college and its students.
Tracy Pugh is the senior manager, marketing, at Emergent BioSolutions, Medical Countermeasures. She has extensive experience in brand marketing as well as products, professional solutions and services marketing, business development, and sales. Tracy graduated from Morgan State University with a Bachelor of Science in biology and earned her Executive Master of Science in Business Administration, Marketing from Saint Joseph’s University, Haub School of Business. Tracy serves Howard County through many organizations, including the NAACP, Continental Societies, Inc., and the African American Community Roundtable. Her individual service activities include work with Rise Against Hunger, Office on Aging & Independence, Bridges to Housing Stability, SCORE, Morgan State University Alumni Association, Howard County Food Bank, HCPSS, among others.
Shaun Eddy is the owner and CEO of Oxford Planning Group and has over 25 years of experience working with individuals and businesses. He served as past President and Chairman of the Board of the Financial Planning Association’s Maryland chapter, and as past Chairman of the Membership advisory group of the Financial Planning Association in Denver, Colorado. Shaun graduated from the University of Maryland and earned his master’s degree in Financial Analysis from the College for Financial Planning. He also holds the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation, which promotes a culture of fiduciary responsibility, employing and providing a prudent process in investment practices.
Established in 1978, the mission of the HCCEF is to improve lives and create opportunities by funding pathways to student success. There are no administrative costs to ensure that all the donations directly advance and support the students and programs at Howard Community College. One hundred percent of all gifts go directly toward the scholarship, endowment, or program designated by the donor.
For the 2022 fiscal year, the following individuals are also serving on the board of directors of the Howard Community College Educational Foundation:
HCCEF board members (including officers and new members)
- Charlie Camp, M&T Bank
- Alison Canning, Morgan Stanley (Treasurer-Investments)
- Mary Cannon, Mary Cannon & Associates, LLC
- Matt D’Amico, Design Collective
- George Doetsch, Apple Ford Lincoln
- David Doggette, 2HB Incorporated
- Shaun Eddy, Oxford Planning Group
- Paul Gleichauf, Paul Gleichauf & Associates, LLC
- Tara Hart, Howard Community College (Faculty Liaison)
- Sean Hough, Sandy Spring Bank (Treasurer-Finance)
- Mark Kelehan, Harkins (Vice Chair)
- Vivian Lawyer, VML Coaching, LLC (Chair)
- Tracy Pugh, Emergent BioSolutions
- Eric Regelin, Cianbro
- Alexander Ruygrok, Bouland & Brush, LLC
- Danielle Smith, Baltimore Gas and Electric
- Robin Thomas, Truist Wealth
- Barbara Van Winkle, Nancy Adams Personnel
- Natalie Ziegler, Carroll Mill Farm Caommonwealth Imports, LLC (Trustee Liaison)
For information on contributions or other donor opportunities, contact the HCCEF at 443-518-1970, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit howardcc.edu/donors.