Register for Fall Classes at Howard Community College
Register for fall at Howard Community College! No matter where you want to go in life, you can get there from here. Earn credits toward your degree, train for a new career, learn new skills to advance on the job, or gain professional development at Howard Community College.
HCC will continue to offer a blended learning environment this summer with four ways to learn:
- Face-to-face: Classes will be 100% in person on campus. There may still be some online support for communication, assignments, and more.
- Hybrid: Learn both in person and online. These are courses that have some amount of face-to-face interaction on campus.
- Scheduled remote: Meet at designated times in an online classroom. These courses will meet in real time, and at the times listed in the class schedule. Courses will be listed as Scheduled Zoom, Scheduled Blackboard, or Scheduled Canvas in the class schedule.
- Flexible online: Study on your own time. These courses may or may not use Zoom, and recorded lectures are posted for students to watch on their own time. These courses still have due dates. Courses are listed in the catalog as Online.
- Online hybrid: Online hybrid courses are completed on Canvas and will have half scheduled online meeting times, and half flexible course content that students can complete on their own. These classes will say "Online Hybrid" as the location in the online course catalog.