Calendar of Events
Thursday, September 21, 2017
ROOFTOP COFFEE HOUSE: MAKE IT FALL Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm Locations: RCF - 400 Details:
HCC’s Arts Collective “What Improv Group?!?!” (W.I.G.) & the Howard County Poetry and Literature Society (HoCoPoLitSo)
“Rooftop Coffee House: Make It Fall”
Directed by S.G. Kramer, Daniel Johnston, in collaboration with Tara Hart
Thursday, September 21, 2017, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Arts Collective celebrates its 23rd Season with passion and audacity in a revolutionary roof-top coffeehouse featuring What Improv Group (W.I.G.), creative writers, visual artists, musicians, audience participation, and surprise guests.
- PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN ($5 Suggested Admission – Advance Reservations Encouraged)
- BUY TIX ONLINE: https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/977657
- Or Contact the Box Office: 443-518-1500, email@example.com
- Seating limited, arrive early (by 6:30pm) to secure seats!
- Parental Guidance Note: No one under 14 years of age admitted.
THE HEIDI CHRONICLES Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm Locations: Studio Theatre (Reserved Seating) Details:
“The Heidi Chronicles”
By Wendy Wasserstein
Directed by Jenna Duncan
September 7–24, 2017
Wendy Wasserstein’s Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning comedy traces the coming of age of Heidi Holland, a successful art historian, as she tries to find her bearings in a rapidly changing world. . Funny, touching, and written with rare grace and sensitivity, the play is a moving examination of the progress of a generation, from the socially and politically activist sixties to the success-oriented eighties. As Heidi determines her place in society and how to juggle success and failures in work, friendship and romance, The Heidi Chronicles asks the ever-present question: Can women have it all?
“(The Heidi Chronicles) resonates today as strongly, and at times as painfully, as they did when Wendy Wasserstein’s most celebrated plays stormed Broadway in 1989…(Wasserstein’s) keen ear for comic absurdity grounded in truth is matched by a probing compassion for her characters, even when they are viewed through a sardonic lens.” –New York Times
- We will now offer $10.00 single tickets for ALL Thursday performances, including the Thursday previews. These tickets will go on-sale one month before the opening of each production. The Heidi Chronicles Thursday single tickets will go on sale on August 7, 2017.
- Memberships may be purchased for Thursday at the full membership price
- No other discounts may be used with $10.00 Thursdays purchases
- “$10.00 Thursdays” will replace the Pay-What-You-Can Performances
Buy tickets online: https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pe/10182932