ROOFTOP COFFEE HOUSE: MAKE IT FALL
HCC’s Arts Collective “What Improv Group?!?!” (W.I.G.) & the Howard County Poetry and Literature Society (HoCoPoLitSo)
“Rooftop Coffee House: Make It Fall”
Directed by S.G. Kramer, Daniel Johnston, in collaboration with Tara Hart
Thursday, September 21, 2017, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Arts Collective celebrates its 23rd Season with passion and audacity in a revolutionary roof-top coffeehouse featuring What Improv Group (W.I.G.), creative writers, visual artists, musicians, audience participation, and surprise guests.
- PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN ($5 Suggested Admission – Advance Reservations Encouraged)
- BUY TIX ONLINE: https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/977657
- Or Contact the Box Office: 443-518-1500, email@example.com
- Seating limited, arrive early (by 6:30pm) to secure seats!
- Parental Guidance Note: No one under 14 years of age admitted.