"Spiritual wellness" is the quest for meaning, value, and purpose... resulting in hope, joy, courage, and gratitude. It is the ability to find peace and balance in our lives in which our values and ethics match our actions. Spiritual wellness involves self-evaluation of personal beliefs. It is learning to trust your intuition and gain strength and energy from your surroundings.
Tips for Spiritual Wellness
- Listen to your inner voice.
- Pay attention to your feelings, emotions, and thoughts.
- Trust your intuition: Your inner voice will often help you find your direction, so you need to stop and listen to it.
- Understand your beliefs, why you have them, and why you value them.
- Continue to seek purpose in your life.