HCC offers numerous opportunities to help students Get There From Here!
Why should I get involved? What's in it for me? Getting involved in events and activities offers you the following benefits:
- Enhances your academic experience
- Enriches your campus experience
- Gives you skills for use in present and future careers
- Provides opportunities to meet new people
- Improves team building, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Gives you the ability to learn about diverse cultures and backgrounds
- And much, much more!
How can I get involved?
- Contact the Office of Student Life at 443-518-1420 or visit us in SA-201. You can also send us an email at StudentLife@howardcc.edu
- Browse our list of student clubs and organizations.
- Attend an SGA meeting
- Participate in co-curricular activities
- Attend a Student Program Board event or meeting
- Participate in leadership development opportunities
- Form a club
- Write for the HCC Times
- Participate in service-learning opportunities
Clubs and Organizations
- Click here to view a listing of the active clubs on campus.