HCC's wireless Internet zones are located in convenient rest and study spots around the campus.
Your personal device should detect the HCCOPEN wireless network when within a wifi zone.
If you are a registered credit student, connect to the Internet by opening your browser and entering your HCC Login ID and password when prompted. Wireless zones include:
- The Quad (exterior lawn area between main campus buildings)
The Cafe on the Quad (RCF)
- Rouse Company Foundation Student Support Services Building (RCF)
Duncan Hall: first floor lounge and third floor vending area (DH)
Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center: Lobby, Smith Theater (HVPA)
- McCuan Hall: entire building (MH)
- Nursing laboratories (N)
- Science and Technology Building: basement level (ST)
- Student Life (SA)
Burrill Galleria (GAL)
The HCC Library & Clark Library Building: entire building (CL)
- Athletic and Fitness Center (AF)
- Hickory Ridge Building: first & third floors (HR)
- Children's Learning Center (CLC)
- Health Sciences Building (HS)
- Gateway Building: first floor HCC Business Training Center and snack room areas (GW)
Some classrooms located within the wireless zones may be excluded from wireless access.
Contact the Help Desk for assistance with wireless.