HCC's wireless Internet zones are located in convenient rest and study spots around the campus.
Your personal device should detect the HCCOPEN wireless network when within a wifi zone.
If you are a registered credit student, connect to the Internet by opening your browser and entering your HCC Login ID and password when prompted. Wireless zones include:
- The Quad (exterior lawn area between main campus buildings)
The Cafe on the Quad (RCF)
- Rouse Company Foundation Student Support Services Building (RCF)
Duncan Hall: first floor lounge and third floor vending area (DH)
Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center: Lobby, Smith Theater (HVPA)
- McCuan Hall: entire building (MH)
- Nursing laboratories (N)
- Science and Technology Building: basement level (ST)
- Student Life (SA)
Burrill Galleria (GAL)
The HCC Library & Clark Library Building: entire building (CL)
- Athletic and Fitness Center (AF)
- Hickory Ridge Building: first & third floors (HR)
- Children's Learning Center (CLC)
- Health Sciences Building (HS)
- Gateway Building: first floor HCC Business Training Center and snack room areas (GW)
Contact the Help Desk for assistance with wireless.