Job Seekers! The HCC FAll 2014 Job/Career Fair will be held on the main campus in the Burrill Galleria of the Library Building on Friday, November 14, 2014. between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. This is our largest career event this year with over 40 employers expected. Meet face-to-face with hiring companies. The job/career fair is open to students and the public. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume.
Invitation for Employers : You are invited to participate in the HCC Fall 2014 Job/Career Fair. Click here for your invitation and registration information.
|Companies Participating in the 2014 Fall Job/Career Fair|
- Abilities Network - counseling/education/social work, human services/social services
- Anne Arundel County Police - law enforcement
- Baltimore City Police Department - law enforcement
- Buch Construction - project engineers and superintendents
- Enterprise Holdings - customer service, sales and marketing
- Herbalife - health and wellness
- Howard County General Hospital - administrative support, allied health services, customer service, nursing
- Howard County Police Department - law enforcement
- Howard County Public School System - counseling/education/social work
- Howard Tech Advisors - computer & information systems
- Kennedy Krieger Institute - allied health services, counseling/education/social work, nursing, social sciences, teacher education
- Lord & Taylor - customer service, retail, sales and marketing
- Montgomery County Police - law enforcement
- NMS Healthcare - counseling/education/social work, management & administration, nursing
- Tower Federal Credit Union - accounting/banking/finance, computer & information systems, customer service
- United States Department of Agriculture - Beltsville Agricultural Research Center - engineering/science and technology
- Visiting Angels - nursing
- Wonders Child Care - counseling/education/social work
HCC does not screen attendees in any way. They may or may not be enrolled as HCC students. HCC provides an opportunity for companies and employers to inform job fair attendees of job opportunities. The participation of a company in the job fair does not imply any HCC endorsement of the company, its products, or services. Job seekers should evaluate information carefully and take whatever action is deemed appropriate.
Return to top of page