Job Seekers! The HCC Spring 2015 Job/Career Fair will be held on the main campus in the Burrill Galleria of the Library Building on Friday, March 6, 2015, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Over 70 companies participated in the Fall 2014 Job/Career Fair, and a similar number are expected for the Spring 2015 Job/Career Fair. Meet face-to-face with hiring companies. The job/career fair is open to students and the public. Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume.
Invitation for Employers : You are invited to participate in the HCC Spring 2015 Job/Career Fair. Click here for your invitation and registration information.
The following companies are participating in the Spring 2015 Job/Career Fair .
- AFLAC - accounting/banking/finance, customer service, management and administration, sales and marketing
- American Pool - customer service, pool managers, lifeguards, area supervisors
- *Camps Airy and Louise - counseling/education/social work
- Columbia Academy - counseling/education/social work
- Compass - allied health services
- Continental Pools - customer service, retail/food service/hospitality
- Daly Computers, Inc. - computer and information systems
- Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services - administrative support, law enforcement, management and administration, nursing, correctional officers I
- District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department - law enforcement
- DRD Pool Management - pool managers, lifeguard/pool operators
- Enterprise Holdings - customer service, management and administration, sales and marketing
- Fairfax Fire and Rescue - firefighter/EMT/Medic
- *Goldfish Swim School—Columbia - administrative support, customer service, lifeguards, swim instructors
- HCR Custom Remodling - sales and marketing
- Howard Commuter Solutions -
- Howard Tech Advisors - computer and information systems
- Maryland Army National Guard - administrative support, computer & information systems, engineering/science and technology, law enforcement, military, aviation, infantry, carpentry, signals support, mechanics
- Maryland Live Casino - accounting/banking/finance, administrative support, customer service, casino careers
- Mass Mutual Financial Group - insurance and financial services
- New England Lab - administrative support, engineering/science and technology, management and administation
- Nextiva - VOIP telecommunication
- *Physicians Eye Care & Laser Center - allied health services, ophthalmology
- Planted Earth Landscaping, Inc. - engineering/science and technology, construction
- *Protection One Security Services - sales and marketing
- Rainbow Adult Day Health Care - counseling/education/social work, nursing, retail/food service and hospitality
- Sandy Spring Bank - accounting/banking/finance, administrative support, computer & information systems, customer service, management and administration, sales and marketing
- The Arc of Howard County - direct care non-profit, nursing
- The Columbia Bank - accounting/banking/finance
- Tower Federal Credit Union - accounting/banking/finance/computer & information systems, customer service
- Visiting Angels - nursing
- Way Station, Inc. - counseling/education/social work, nursing, direct service staff (residential and day progam facilitators)
- *Y of Central Maryland - early childhood education, camp counselors and leaders, lifeguards, health and well being
*New participants in the job/career fair. _________________________________________________________________
HCC does not screen attendees in any way. They may or may not be enrolled as HCC students.
HCC provides an opportunity for companies and employers to inform job fair attendees of job opportunities.
The participation of a company in the job fair does not imply any HCC endorsement of the company, its products, or services.
Job seekers should evaluate information carefully and take whatever action is deemed appropriate.
The Counseling and Career Services office at Howard Community College discourages students from entering into businesses
that require paying a fee or buying products as a condition of employment or whose pay structure is based on a multilevel commission basis.
Representatives of multilevel marketing companies are prohibited from recruiting students or promoting their business or products
on campus (e.g., On-Campus Recruiting, Job Fair) or via our online job database, HCC Job Connection.
Return to top of page