Employers, if you wish to participate in the job fair, please see registration information near the bottom of this page.
The HCC Job/Career Fair is held once a semester. All job seekers, community members, as well as students, are welcome to come meet company representatives.
As of today, the following companies are registered to participate in the March 14 Job/Career Fair
- AFLAC - sales and marketing
- *Alliance Shading and Controls
- *Ameritech Construction - sales and marketing
- Anne Arundel County Police - law enforcement
- Baltimore City Police Department - law enforcement
- *Bright Horizons Family Solutions - counseling, education/ social work
- *Buch Construction - accounting/banking/finance, administrative support, engineering/science and technology, management and administration
- Chick-fil-A - customer support, management and administration, food service, sales and marketing
- Columbia Academy - education
- Continental Pools - life guard, pool managers
- *Daly Computers, Inc. - computer and information systems, customer service, engineering, science, and technology, management and administration, sales and marketing
- *DGA Inc. - customer service, call center
- Dimensions Health Care Systems - allied health services, nursing
- Domino's Pizza - retail, food
- *DRD Pool Management -
- *Edwards Project Solutions - accounting, administrative support, computer and information systems, customer service, engineering/science and technology, management and administration, sales and marketing
- Enterprise Holdings - customer support, retail, sales and marketing
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department - allied health services
- *Far Corner Inc. - accounting/banking/finance, computer & information systems, sales and marketing
- *Harkin Builders - engineering/science and technology
- Howard Community College - faculty, adjunct faculty, admissions and advising
- Howard County General Hospital - administrative support, allied health services, customer service, nursing, retail/food service and hospitality
- Howard County Police Department - law enforcement
- Howard County Public School System - administrative support, counseling/education/social work
- Howard County Recreation and Parks - summer program counselors, recreational licensed child care, lifeguards, sports coach
- *IBEW Local 26 JATC - electrical construction
- Maryland Transportation Authority Police - law enforcement
- *Massage Envy Spa Clarksville and Columbia - customer service, retail, sales and marketing
- Nextcar Rental - customer service, sales and marketing
- Orinoco Coffee and Tea, Ltd. - customer service
- Prince George's County Police Department - law enforcement
- Right At Home - nursing
- *Sales Focus, Inc. - customer service, sales and marketing
- Sandy Spring Bank - accounting/banking/finance, administrative support, computer and information systems, customer service, management and administration, sales and marketing
- Six Flags America - customer service, management and administration, retail/food service, sales and marketing
- Social Security Administration - all majors
- *Suddath Relocation Systems of MD - accounting/banking, administrative support, computer and information systems, customer service
- *The Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) - administrative support, allied health services, computer and information systems, counseling/education/social work, customer service, law enforcement, management and administration
- Tower Federal Credit Union - accounting/banking/finance, computer and information systems, customer service
- Trellis Services - allied health services, counseling/education/social work
- Turf Valley - customer service, retail/food service and hospitality
- U.S. Aquatics - lifeguard and pool management
- U.S. Army - accounting/finance, administrative support, allied health services, computer and information systems, law enforcement, management and administration, retail/food service/hospitality
- Visiting Angels - nursing
- *Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
*New participant in the HCC Job Fair
Plan to attend the HCC Job Fair as a job seeker?
Check out this video and our Strategies for Success Checklist to best prepare for March 14th.
HCC does not screen attendees in any way. They may or may not be enrolled as HCC students. HCC provides an opportunity for companies and employers to inform job fair attendees of job opportunities. The participation of a company in the job fair does not imply any HCC endorsement of the company, its products, or services. Job seekers should evaluate information carefully and take whatever action is deemed appropriate.
Information For Employers------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your organization is invited to participate in the Howard Community College Spring 2014 Job/Career Fair on Friday, March 14, 2014 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm in the Burrill Galleria of the Clark Library Building. By participating you will have the opportunity to talk with HCC students, alumni, and members of the community about jobs and career opportunities within your organization.
The non-refundable registration fee entitles you to a five-foot table with space for TWO representatives. A continental breakfast and catered lunch will be provided for two representatives from each organization.
Non-refundable registration fees are requested by the following deadlines:
- Payment received by January 31, 2014 $300.00
- Payment received beginning February 1, 2014 $350.00
- Each additional representative $ 25.00
(No more than 4 representatives per table maximum)
Payment is required at the time of registration in the form of check or credit card. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and will not be processed until payment is approved. Table assignments are made based on the order of paid registrations. The cutoff date for appearing in promotional materials is February 21, so please respond quickly.
Click here for a registration form and information on how to register.
We look forward to seeing you at the March 14, 2014 Job/Career Fair. If you have any questions, please call our office at 443.518.1340 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation letter and parking permit will be e-mailed to all participating employers who have submitted full payment and registration prior to the Job/Career Fair.
Career and Employment Counseling
Return to top of page