Using a Flyer to Advertise a Job Opening
Employers who wish to have flyers about available positions within their companies posted on campus may submit a flyer to Counseling and Career Services. The flyer will be reproduced in black and white, date stamped and posted for 30 days on our bulletin boards located around the campus and in notebooks we keep in the Career Library. Employers who wish to have color flyers posted can drop off or mail up to four flyers to our office.
Flyer Submission Guidelines
- Flyers should be on a regular size sheet of paper (8½ X 11).
- Type should be large enough to be easily read on the bulletin boards.
- Flyers are date stamped and kept on the board/in the book for approx. 30 days. If you want to relist the position, you must resubmit a new flyer every 30 days.
- We can not post more than 4 flyers for each position.
- A flyer can have more than one position listed OR each position can be listed on a separate flyer.
- Flyers can be faxed (443-518-4499), e-mailed (email@example.com) or dropped off in our office (RCF 302, Student Services Hall).
- Faxed or e-mailed flyers will be reproduced on white paper with black ink. Faxed flyers DO NOT reproduce as clearly as those that are e-mailed.
- Information that should be included on the flyer:
- Company name and location
- Name of contact person
- Phone number or e-mail address of contact person
- Job title
- Full or part-time, permanent or temporary position
- Work days and times
- Salary (optional)
- Application deadline (optional)
Free on-line job listing service.
We are excited to announce the transition of our online job board. Our new job board, HCC Job Connection, is now available. Both Job Seekers and Employers need to set up new accounts and upload new documents. The new job board will provide better activity management and career event registration.
• Job Seekers can register at https://www.myinterfase.com/howardcc/student
• Employers can register at https://www.myinterfase.com/howardcc/employer
For information on how to hold an on-campus recruiting event, please contact Ann Kukulies in Counseling and Career Services, 443-518-4840.
Counseling and Career Services Room: RCF 302
Phone: 443 518 1340 Fax: 443 518 4499
Email: CCS@howardcc.edu Facebook: www.facebook.com/counselinghcc