A wide variety of career options could emerge from an assessment of your skills, values and interests. The internet sites listed below will help you explore the options you are considering so that you can make an informed career decision.
As you conduct your research, look for information on:
- Typical duties
- Required education/training
- Salary range and job outlook
- Required skills/characteristics
- Related occupations
Answer the following questions based on your research:
- Which of the skills required for this job do you already possess?
- Which of the required skills do you need to develop?
- In your opinion, what are the positive and negative aspects of this job?
- In your opinion, do the positives outweigh the negatives?
- Are you still interested in this career? State the reason for your answer
Suggested sites for career research: