Roads to Resilience: Helping Trauma Survivors
May 3, 2013 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Howard Community College
Proposals for the 2013 Counseling and Career Services conference are no longer being accepted.
At this time, the following the breakout sessions are included:
- Evidence-Based Practices in the Treatment of PTSD Among Veterans (Panel)
- Treating Immigrants Who Have Experienced War Trauma and Torture
- Investigating the Role of Mobile Phone Applications in Treating Trauma Survivors
- A Closer Look at Gallows Humor and its Role in Coping with Trauma
- Healing the Healer: Secondary Trauma and Strategies to Manage It
- Therapy with Complex Trauma Survivors: Strategies for Healing Clients, Healing the Therapy Relationship, and Healing Ourselves as Clinicians (Panel)
A complete agenda and registration information will be available the week of March 25th.
If you have any questions please email Jcoughlin@howardcc.edu