The HCC Bookstore will accept textbooks for refunds under the following conditions:
- Your cash register receipt is required for all refunds. No exceptions!
- New textbooks are returned in new and unsoiled condition. Shrink-wrapped textbooks are not returnable if the package has been opened. Bookstore staff will determine whether or not books are in new condition.
- Defective textbooks will be replaced at no charge.
Refund Time Limits:
- Fall and spring semesters: Textbooks must be returned within the first two weeks of the semester.
- Winter, summer, and continuing education semesters: Textbooks must be returned within the first week of class.
- Textbooks for courses that run less than one week are not returnable.
- For textbooks purchased during the term or session, returns must be made within one week of the date of purchase.
- Academic Dates and Deadlines
The return policy applies to textbooks only. Sales of all other items are final.
Please feel free to contact the Bookstore via e-mail with any comments, questions or inquiries you may have. Please send your communications to KCollins@howardcc.edu.