ALL RETURNING & PROSPECTIVE PLAYERS- WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRYOUT FOR FALL BALL TEAM
TRYOUT DAYS- Wednesday, September 3rd & Friday, September 5th- 3:30 to 5:30pm
FALL BALL 2014
OFFICIAL PRACTICE & STUDY HALL TIMES (3:30-5:30PM)
Practice Days- M, W & F Study Hall Days- T & TH
*Starting the 1st week in September YOU MUST HAVE THIS BLOCK OPEN (3pm to 6pm) Monday through Friday each week until November 1st.
** WHEN SCHEDULING CLASSES- WHICH NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP- YOU TAKE CLASSES OUTSIDE THE 3:30-5:30pm on M, W, F **
STUDY HALL WILL OCCUR 2X PER WEEK
Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30-5:30pm (if you have class you are excused)
WHAT YOU NEED TO TRYOUT & PLAY IN THE FALL **LIST BELOW IS IN ADDITION TO FULL EQUIPMENT & 2 COMPLETE STICKS W/ SAME HEAD-SHAFT.
Why 2 sticks? STICKS BREAK. OFTEN.
1) Copy of you HS diploma (not returning players)
2) Official transcript in sealed envelope (not returning players)
3) ELIGIBILITY FORM (ALL PLAYERS):
4) NJCAA AMATEURISM FORM (ALL PLAYERS):
5) ASUMPTION OF RISK & RELEASE (ALL PLAYERS):
6) MEDICAL FORMS PACKET (ALL PLAYERS):
HCC WILL PROVIDE Physicals on July 31 and August 1 or you can get one on your own. COST FOR HCC PHYSICAL will be $25 to $30. More details to come shortly.
7) INSURANCE INFORMATION (ALL PLAYERS):
SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE INFORMATION: (only necessary if you do not have insurance)
Transfer student-athletes must have official transcripts from previous institutions to send to the college
Any questions or concerns contact Coach Foust at email@example.com