Noncredit Registration and Payment
Ways To Register
How to register for all noncredit courses except for high school diploma program, English Language Center/English Institute, and CustomClass courses.
• Online registration is available via HCC Express from 7 a.m. to
11:30 p.m. daily.
• You will receive a confirmation page. Please print for your records.
• When you register online, please note that your contact information is
not updated in our system.
• Print and complete the registration form.
• Visit the Records, Registration & Veterans Affairs office, located in the Rouse Student Services Building, Room 233.
• Hours: 8:45 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Mon-Thur and 8:45 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Fri
Print and complete the registration form, include credit card payment
• Fax the form to 443-518-4333.
• Please allow two days for processing.
• Print and complete the registration form, include payment.
• Mail the form to:
Howard Community College
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044-3197
Attn: Lock Box Cashier RCF 203
Transfers & Refunds
To drop or transfer a noncredit class, please complete a Course Change Request Form.
Update Your Personal Information
To officially change a name, address, phone number or email address, please complete the form below.
Change of Information Form (PDF)
High School Diploma Programs Registration
All registration is in-person only, except registration for the following courses:
- Grammar For Your Job
- Preparation for the Math Placement Test
- Preparation for the Math Placement Test Online.
For more information about registration, please call 443-518-4919.
English Language Center Registration
- F-1 Visa students should apply to the English Institute here.
- English as a Second Language students should visit the ESL webpage for complete information. A placement test is required for all new students.
CustomClass is the noncredit way to take credit classes.
CustomClass students can register in-person or by mail or fax (online registration is not available). Use the CustomClass registration form (a hard copy of the form is located in the Schedule of Credit Classes). Please complete the form and either mail it in (with payment) to Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044-3197, attention LockBox Cashier RCF-203 or fax it (with payment) to the Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Development at 443-518-4333. In-person registration is handled by the Records and Registration Office, RCF-233.