Financial Aid for Noncredit Classes
Noncredit Financial Aid Application
Please read and fully complete the application form and submit it with all required documentation at least three weeks before the class start date.
Possible Financial Assistance
The following alternate sources for funding may be available, please see below.
- If you are unemployed: Contact Howard County Office of Workforce Development at 410-290-2620.
- If you are single and head of your household: Contact Career Links at Howard Community College at 443-518-1340.
- If you are currently employed by a nursing home and wish to take the CNA course: Contact your employer’s human resources director. If you want to set up a payment plan, find out whether your employer can reimburse you for your tuition.
- If you want to set up a payment plan: Contact the Cashier’s Office at Howard Community College at 443-518-1862. To qualify for a payment plan, your tuition and fees must total $500 or more in the same term.
- If you are the spouse of an active duty army, navy, air force, or marine service member, or activated reserve member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or 01-02: You may be eligible for tuition assistance through McCAA. Eligibility is determined by McCAA, not Howard Community College.
For more information about noncredit financial aid, please call Gina Lyon at 443-518-4793 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.