Online Courses (Noncredit)
Advance in your career or take a class for fun on your time and at your convenience, online.
Taking an online class is also economical. When considering the quality and extent of their online learning experience, 90% of our students said that the price they paid was just right.
Online courses include:
Session start dates for summer are Jun 13, Jul 18 & Aug 15. You can choose from over 700 courses, including:
- Explore a Career
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Pet Sitting
- Secrets of Bettter Photography
- Music Made Easy
View a full listing of courses at ed2go.com/howardcc.
How to Register
- Create your online account at ed2go.com/howardcc.
- Submit your payment. Here's how:
- Receive a confirmation email from Ed2Go within one business day.
- Print the email, complete any missing fields, and mail or fax it along with your payment to HCC by the session start date.
Session start dates for summer are Jun 4, Jul 2 & Aug 6. Build new business and career skills or earn a certificate to help you professionally develop in your field.
- Business Communication
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Developing Your Professional Career (Leadership)
- and more!
View a full listing of courses at yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/howardcc.
How to Register
- Complete your noncredit noncredit registration form, located at the end of this publication, and fax or mail it to HCC along with your payment. Please write “UGotClass Online” under the course number and remember to include your email address.
- Receive your login information from us by email close to the course start date.
We offer several online courses in adult basic skills, English as a second language, child care, medical billing and coding, and patient care. Details can be viewed in our current noncredit schedule of classes.
Customized Courses for Companies
We also can create specially designated sites of online courses for the employees of large organizations. For more information contact Continuing Education at 443-518-1700.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!