Summer Class Information
Summer 2017 Classes Run June 21 - August 18
Make your children's summer break fun, productive and convenient with summer enrichment classes at HCC. Registration is now open.
Choose your search method to get started:
- Courses by week (Courses At-a-Glance)
- Courses for elementary school children (age 7-10)
- Courses for middle school students (age 11-14)
- Courses for various ages (transitional, age 10-16)
- Courses for high school students (age 14+)
- Courses for test preparation (age 14+)
- Lunch program
- Early morning/late afternoon sessions: Before Care, After Care & Combo Time
Please Note: If you register your child for an entire day of classes, you must also register for the supervised lunch period, unless you have made other arrangements for your child during that time. Safety policies require that your child may not have lunch on his or her own.
Want to see what classes are still available? View Open Classes
Is a class that you'd like to register for full? Get Added to Waitlist
"This is the best camp program I have encountered for my children. The vast variety and uniqueness of the classes are just incredible! The staff is fantastic--helpful and courteous. The camps my children have attended have broadened their interests. Best money I have ever spent on summer programs!" --Karen Hennessy, Kids on Campus Parent