Summer Class Information
Summer 2018 Classes Run June 18 - August 17
Registration begins Wednesday, Jan. 31.
Make your children's summer break fun, productive and convenient with summer enrichment classes at HCC.
Choose your search method to get started:
- Courses By Week (Courses At-a-Glance)
- Courses for Elementary School Children (Ages 7-10)
- Courses for Middle School Students (Ages 11-14)
- Courses for Various Ages (Transitional, Ages 10-16)
- Courses for High School Students (Ages 14+)
- Courses for Test Preparation (Ages 14+)
- Howard CC Sports Camps (Varying Ages)
- Continuing Education Programs for High School Seniors & College Students
- Lunch Program
- Early morning/late afternoon sessions: Before Care, After Care & Combo Time
Please Note: If you register your child for an entire day of classes, you must also register for the supervised lunch period, unless you have made other arrangements for your child during that time. Safety policies require that your child may not have lunch on his or her own.
Want to see what classes are still available? View Open Classes
Is a class that you'd like to register for full? Get Added to Waitlist
"This is the best camp program I have encountered for my children. The vast variety and uniqueness of the classes are just incredible! The staff is fantastic--helpful and courteous. The camps my children have attended have broadened their interests. Best money I have ever spent on summer programs!" --Karen Hennessy, Kids on Campus Parent