Kids on Campus
HCC is for kids, too!
HCC’s well-known Kids on Campus program provides enrichment education for youth ages 7 to 17. Summer classes include morning and afternoon programs with supervised lunch, before and after care, running June 21 to August 18. Register now, classes are filling quickly.
Signing up for a summer class can be done in three easy steps:
If a class you are interested in is full, you can request to be added to the waitlist.
Returning KOC Student? Call 443-518-4110 to acquire your student's ID number.
Dropping Off & Picking Up Your Child This Summer
General arrival/departure tips:
- If your student is taking a morning or afternoon class at the Hickory Ridge Building, park in the Kids on Campus designated parking areas. Look for the signs.
- Park and escort your child either to the building or the cones.
- On Mondays room assignments will be posted on an easel inside and outside the building.
- At the end of class, parents should pick their child up at the cones outside. In case of inclement weather, parents will pick their children up inside the building.
- Forget where your child's class is? Use the Daily Noncredit Classroom Locator. This link provides the course name and location of all noncredit classes for the day. View building locations if you're unsure of where to go.
- Parents using GPS for directions should use 10650 Hickory Ridge Road, Columbia, MD for the location of our building.
See "More Information" on the right to view a campus map and our summer program policies.
Serving thousands of students each year, we comply with the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s licensing requirements.