CT & MRI Certificates
Become a CT or MRI Technologist
The need for trained diagnostic professionals is growing at a fast rate as the senior population continues to expand in Howard County and surrounding areas. Employment of Certified Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technologists is projected to increase by 28% by 2020, roughly twice the rate of the overall job market according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
CT & MRI Technologist Training at HCC
HCC offers a continuing education CT & MRI certificate program in partnership with the credit Health Sciences Division. This program is ideal for diagnostic technologists who are interested in becoming more competitive in the workforce by enhancing their credentials.
- Principles of Computed Tomography and Instrumentation (RADT-291)
- Sectional Anatomy and CT Procedures (RADT-292)
- CT Clinical Practicum I (RADT-293)
- CT Clinical Practicum II (RADT-294)
- Principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (RADT-281)
- Sectional Anatomy and MRI Procedures (RADT-282)
- MRI Clinical Practicum I (RADT-283)
- MRI Clinical Practicum II (RADT-284)
Spring CoursesClasses begin in mid-March. For more information, call 443-518-4972 or email email@example.com.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!