Health Care Careers
Get the training you need for a successful career in health care.
The demand for a well-trained workforce in the health care field continues to grow. If you're looking to start your career or earn a certification, or are looking to transition into another specialization, we can help. If you're already in the health care field and are in need of professional development, you can upgrade skills for career advancement or certification requirements at HCC.
Depending on your preference or availability, in-person, hybrid and online courses are available. Hybrid courses, which blend online education and classroom skills learning, are designed to offer you more flexibility, so that you can more easily balance work, home, and life. Customized training is also available for organizations.
Noncredit health care courses include:
- Advanced Patient Care Skills (Patient Care Technician Training)
- Advanced Pediatric Care Skills for the Nurse Assistant
- Birth Doula Preparation for Health Care Professionals
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Theory & Clinical
- CT & MRI Certificates
- Dental Assisting & Radiology (Introduction)
- Health Care Interpreter Training
- Home Care Provider Training
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Mental Health First Aid
- Nursing Assistant Instructor Training
- Ophthalmic Technician Training
- Pharmacy Technician Training Theory & Externship
- RN Case Manager: Delegating for Assisted Living
- Veterinary Assistant