Project Management Training
Start or advance your career with PMP exam certification preparation or project management classes.
If you've been thinking about preparing for the PMP exam or taking a project management class, HCC offers a full spectrum of project management courses. The PMP® is one of the top certifications sought after by IT, business and health care professionals. The average compensation for U.S. project management practitioners is over $100,000, according to the PMI Project Management Survey.
HCC's PMP exam preparation and project management classes can help:
- Career-Changers & Aspiring Project Management Professionals: Learn the basics of Project Management and what it takes to become a project manager.
- Professionals Looking To Update Skills & Get Ahead: Project managers who want to validate their skills and earn PDUs will benefit from the prestige of earning PMP® certification as well as the technical skills developed in Microsoft Project courses.
- Business Managers: Arrange project management training for your organization or individual staff members.
- Veterans: You may be eligible to use VA Education Benefits for the PMP® series.
Project management classes take place at our Gateway Campus, located at 6751 Columbia Gateway Drive. Classes are held both in-person and online.
Project Management Courses
Training for Companies
If you'reseeking project management skills for your staff, you can arrange PMP training from us in a variety of ways:
- Send employees to our classes at a group rate.
- Have us bring classes to you any day, any time.
- Arrange customized courses for your company, at your site or ours.
Want more information? Call 443-518-4973 or email us.
“I highly recommend PMP certification at HCC. After the exam prep class, I passed the PMP certification exam on the first try.” -- Veronica Banks Lee, PMP Certification Prep Student
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!