Affordable pathways to enter and succeed in this century's technology-based workforce.
Whether you’re a recent high school graduate or not-so-recent computer science major, a mid-career cyber professional or tech-savvy career-changer, HCC’s Cyber Technology instructional area provides accessible pathways for career entry, skill updates and certifications, and transfer for continued study at a four-year school.
HCC is the right choice for a rigorous and nationally-recognized cyber technology education, and here are some reasons why:
- Designation by NSA and the Department of Homeland Security as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity Defense, and a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the DoD Cyber Crime Center
- Career programs leading to employment and industry skill certifications
- Associate degree programs meeting general education core requirements and transfer agreements to four-year programs
- State-of-the-art technology and facilities with hands-on lab instruction
- Industry partnerships and resources for experiential learning, including opportunities for extracurricular and cyber competitions
- Expertise of experienced faculty and practicing professionals
- Business and communication skills key to implementing technical solutions
HCC provides multiple program options for cyber technology students to meet their specific end goals, areas of interest, and transfer requirements: