Grand Prix Raffle
ONE GRAND PRIX...MANY GREAT PRIZES!
Take a chance and give students a chance.
Check back here early in 2015 to purchase your raffle tickets online.
|2014 Winning Ticket Numbers|| || |
| ||2014 Grand Prize|
|1622||Winner's Choice of a 2015 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, Lincoln MKZ or Ford Explorer XLT. |
2014 Other Prizes
|401 and 347|
- 2 Drive and Dine Packages with an assortment of gift certificates to AIDA Bistro & Wine Bar, Bistro Blanc, Brick Ridge Restaurant, Clyde’s/The Tomato Palace, The Corner Stable, Eggspectation, The Elkridge Furnace Inn, Kings Contrivance, The Melting Pot, Nottingham's, Portalli's, The Rumor Mill, Stanford Grill, Tersiguel's, Twist & Turn Tavern, and Victoria Gastro Pub
- Turf Valley Resort Players Package with overnight stay and golf for two
- Custom handmade 14 carat Gold gemstone earrings from Everett Jewelers
- Golf packages at: Fairway Hills Golf Course, Hobbit's Glen Golf Course, The Timbers at Troy Golf Course and Waverly Woods Golf Course (Congratulations to Rose of Columbia, Maryland, who won this July 10 EARLY DRAWING prize with raffle ticket number 309!)
- Spa Package - Relax and rejuvenate with 2 Refresh Memberships at Haven On the Lake, the new mind and body wellness retreat
- Sports Package with tickets to area sporting events
* Early drawing winners are also eligible for all prize drawings on September 20, 2014.
To be included in early drawings, online raffle ticket orders must be placed by midnight of the day prior to the early drawing.
Tickets for the 2015 raffle will be available online beginning in the spring of 2015.
Proceeds from the raffle and the Grand Prix benefit Howard Community College Educational Foundation scholarships for students.
Winning 2014 raffle tickets were drawn at the Howard Community College Grand Prix on Saturday, September 20, 2014.
Prize only, no cash equivalent. To participate you must be 21 years of age or older. Winner need not be present to win. All taxes, registration and delivery are the responsibility of the winner. Price of the ticket is not deductible as a charitable contribution as outlined in the Internal Revenue Code.