Skip Navigation


HCC HomeHCC Educational FoundationGivingSpecial Events
Howard Community College Educational Foundation


Invest in the future of Howard Community College and its students...

What You Can Give:

  • Cash Donations.  The HCCEF accepts checks, credit cards, and cash donations.  Checks can be mailed directly to the HCC Educational Foundation at 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044, or you can make a secure contribution online.

  • Make a pledge.  A pledge is a contribution or series of contributions that you promise to pay over a specific term.  Your pledge must specify the total amount of contributions, the frequency of payment installments (annually, monthly or quarterly) and the amount of each individual payment installment.  In accordance to the terms you specified, the Foundation will contact you when your pledges are due.  Make a pledge now.

  • Stock.  Gifts of stock may be transferred to the HCCEF. Please contact the foundation's executive director at 443-518-1970 for assistance.

  • Real Estate and Tangible Personal Property.  Gifts to the foundation in this form are appraised and valued as a contribution.  Contact the foundation's executive director at 443-518-1970 for assistance.

  • Planned Gifts. Planned giving through the HCCEF can include bequests; gifts of life insurance, savings bonds, and retirement assets; or remainder trusts.  For more information, contact your financial planner or estate attorney or the foundation's executive director at 443-518-1970.

  • In-Kind Gifts.  Contributions to the college in the form of support other than cash are credited as in-kind donations.  Click here to access the in-kind donation form.  Completed forms can be returned to the development office through the mail or in person.

What You Can Support:

  • Unrestricted Gifts.  Donations to the unrestricted fund allow the HCCEF to use your contribution where it is most needed.

  • Endowment Fund Your gift can be designated for the general endowment fund.  Since the principal is invested and the interest is used for scholarships, the funds provide a perpetual source of income. 

  • Named Endowments. With a minimum donation of $25,000 (can be payable over 5 years) for the principal balance, you can establish a named endowment fund to provide scholarships for students enrolled in specific programs.  You can give any amount to an existing endowment. 

  • Stipulated Scholarships You can establish a new scholarship with any gift amount and make funds available immediately to help students achieve their educational goals.  You can also make a contribution to an existing scholarship. 


Who We're Helping

Untitled Document