Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Paid and volunteer opportunities are available for folks with and without experience (training opportunities are also available). AC seeks committed, respectful, like-minded folks interested in working with HCC’s stellar Arts Collective Team! It takes a village to make the magic happen! Say "YES!"! Join us!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW: Production Staff for AC’s 2016 – 2017/ 22nd Season:
The following positions are available.Apply now (see "How to Apply" below!)
- Assistant Stage Managers
- Production Assistants
- Light/Sound Board Ops
- Underground Rooftop Coffee House: September 22, 2015 @7:00PM
- What Improv Group?!?! (W.I.G.) The Return of Hallowscream: Friday, October 28, 2016 @8:00 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol: A Live Radio Play: December 8 - 11, 2016 (click on the link to view show times)
- What Improv Group?!?! (W.I.G.) A Valentine Affair: February 10 & 11, 2017 @8:00 p.m.
- Improvaganza: An Improv Festival: March 30, 31, & April 1, 2017 @8:00PM
- AC's Original, Devised Play: June 8 – 18, 2017 (click on the link to view showtimes)
Applicants must possess the following:
- 1 - 2 years' relevant prior experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Collaboration: Work respectfully within a production team to effectively execute concept.
- Communication and Deadlines: Effective, positive oral and written skills, with punctual follow-through on deadline.
- Punctual attendance required.
- Compensation is based on experience and project / position assigned.
- Rehearsal/ Work Schedule TBD.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your interest,availability, resume and three references to email@example.com from September 1, 2016 - January 1, 2017.