Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Paid and volunteer opportunities are available for folks with and without experience (training opportunities are also available). AC seeks committed, respectful, like-minded folks interested in working with HCC’s stellar Arts Collective Team! It takes a village to make the magic happen! Say "YES!"! Join us!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW: Production Staff for AC’s 2017 – 2018/ 23rd Season:
The following positions are available.Apply now (see "How to Apply" below!)
- Assistant Stage Managers
- Production Assistants
- Light/Sound Board Ops
EVENT & PRODUCTION DATES:
- What Improv Group?!?! (W.I.G.) Rooftop Coffee House: September 21, 2017 @7:00 p.m.
- Revolutionary Readings: September 29, 30 and October 1, 2017 (click on the link to view show times)
- What Improv Group?!?! (W.I.G.) Hallowscream 3: Friday, October 27, 2017 @8:00 p.m.
- Holiday Memories: December 7 - 10, 2017 (click on the link to view show times)
- What Improv Group?!?! (W.I.G.) A Valentine Affair: Thursday, February 15, 2018 @8:00 p.m.
- Improvaganza: Improv Festival: March 29, 30, 31, 2018 @8:00 p.m.
- AC's Original, Devised Play: June 7 – 17, 2018 (click on the link to view showtimes)
Applicants must possess the following:
- 1 - 2 years' relevant prior experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Collaboration: Work respectfully within a production team to effectively execute concept.
- Communication and Deadlines: Effective, positive oral and written skills, with punctual follow-through on deadline.
- Punctual attendance required.
- Compensation is based on experience and project / position assigned.
- Rehearsal/ Work Schedule TBD.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your interest,availability, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org from August 7, 2017 - January 1, 2018.