Registration is the process of signing up for the classes you want to take each term. Here is what you need to do to get started:
1. Meet with an advisor and choose your classes. During your meeting you will:
- Ensure you are signing up for the correct courses.
- If necessary, demonstrate that you have fulfilled any prerequisites and receive appropriate clearances.
- Receive special permission for courses such as honors classes and credit overloads.
2. Familiarize yourself with registration dates and deadlines and register for classes.
3. Pay your bill one of three ways. You have options!
4. Other things you need to know: