To view the calendar for a specific term on HCC's main campus, click on the appropriate link below:
|Fall||Fall 2013||August 24 - December 15|
|Winter||Winter 2014||January 2 - January 24|
|Spring||Spring 2014||January 25 - May 16|
|Summer||Summer 2014||May 27 - August 8|
Learn more about What to Pay and When to Pay including payment deadlines.
- Refunds are issued through Higher One.
- Refunds are determined by the date you officially drop your class(es) through myHCC or in-person. Non-attendance does not constitute an official drop.
- Refunds are based on class start dates and the total number of class meetings. The refund policy is not based on the number of times you have attended the class.
- Schedules for the Laurel College Center and the Mount Airy College Center may differ from the main campus schedule.
- Please note that only 100% refunds include all tuition and fees. Refunds of 75% include tuition and the consolidated fee only; 50% includes tuition only.
- Contact the Office of Records, Registration and Veterans Affairs if you are unsure about the refund policy applicable to your class.
Registration appeals must be submitted no later than the 7th week of the next major term.