Skip Navigation
Office of Admissions & Advising                                              Admissions counselors and academic advisors can provide a broad overview of campus resources to assist you with college costs and show you how to access and use myHCC and the Tuition Payment Plan.
Continuing EducationCon Ed staff can provide information regarding their various programs, many of which are career-based, and financial aid resources for these courses.
Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ AffairsRegistration staff can assist you with printing your registration statement, which includes your bill. The staff can assist you in learning how to access this information on myHCCVeterans' Affairs:  Services for veterans are provided by the Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs.
Financial Aid ServicesFinancial Aid Services counselors and staff can assist you in understanding and applying for federal, state, and institutional financial aid, including grants, loans, scholarships, and work study options.  They can explain financial aid policies and procedures and student responsibilities and obligations.  They can also explain how any external scholarships you have been awarded are processed and applied to your bill.
Cashier's OfficeCashiers can help you to understand your bill and assist you with signing up for the college's interest-free Tuition Payment Plan ($25 per term registration fee).
Career LinksThis program assists low-income single parents (male or female), displaced homemakers, and single pregnant women become economically self-sufficient.  Some funds are available to assist students with expenses related to going to school over and above tuition and fees.  The Career Links Office is located within the Counseling and Career Services Office.