Skip Navigation

Return all required paperwork to the
Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs, Room RCF-233

Step 1

Complete the HCC VA Student Information Sheet

Step 2

Complete the VA Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors and Dependents Education Assistance Form (22-5495)

Step 3

Submit a registration statement obtained directly from the Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs for each semester you wish to be certified for payment.

Step 4

In accordance with VA regulations, all coursework must be evaluated for transfer credit if you have previously attended another college or post-secondary school. You must complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation form to Admissions and Advising located in RCF-242.   If you are changing your program of study, you must request a re-evaluation of transfer credits.  Processing fees for transcript evaluations are waived for dependents or spouses of disabled or deceased veterans. Failure to complete this process may jeopardize future education benefit payments.

Step 5

See Student's Responsibilities

Contact Us!
Records, Registration & Veterans Affairs
Howard Community College — RCF-233
Phone: 443-518-1240
Fax: 443-518-4426

TTY/STS use MD Relay