Skip Navigation

Return all required paperwork to the
Office of Records and  Registration, Room RCF-233

Step 1

Complete the HCC Student Information Sheet

Step 2

Complete the VA Request Application For Survivors and Dependents Education Assistance Form (22-5490).  This form is included in the VA packet at the Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs.  If you prefer, you may complete the application online using VONAPP.

Step 3

Submit a registration statement obtained directly from the Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs for each semester you wish to be certified for payment.  VA students are required to pay tuition and fees up front.

Step 4

In accordance with VA regulations, all prior military experience and post-secondary coursework must be evaluated for transfer credit. You must complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation form to Admissions and Advising located in RCF-242.   If changing your program of study, you must request a re-evaluation of transfer credits.  Processing fees for transcript evaluations are waived for dependents or spouses of disabled or deceased veterans. Failure to complete this process may jeopardize future education benefit payments.

Step 5

See Student's Responsibilities

Contact Us!
Records, Registration & Veterans Affairs
Howard Community College — RCF-233
Phone: 443-518-1240
Fax: 443-518-4426

TTY/STS use MD Relay