Skip Navigation

Return all completed paperwork to the
Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs, Room RCF-233

Step 1

Complete the HCC VA Student Information Sheet

Step 2

Complete the VA Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (22-1995)

Step 3

Submit a registration statement obtained directly from the Office of Records, Registration & Veterans’ Affairs for each semester you wish to be certified for payment.

Step 4

If you are participating in Tuition Assistance Top-Up you must attach a copy of your Tuition Assistance paperwork to your course schedule of classes for each semester that you request payment.

Step 5

In accordance with VA regulations, all prior military experience and post-secondary coursework must be evaluated for transfer credit. You must complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation form to Admissions and Advising located in RCF-242.  If you are changing your program of study, you must request a re-evaluation of transfer credits.  Processing fees for transcript evaluations are waived for veterans. Failure to complete this process may jeopardize future education benefit payments.

Step 6

See Student's Responsibilities

Contact Us!
Records, Registration & Veterans Affairs
Howard Community College — RCF-233
Phone: 443-518-1240
Fax: 443-518-4426

TTY/STS use MD Relay