Skip Navigation

International citizens with Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee status are generally eligible to apply for financial aid and scholarships.  Students attending Howard Community College on an F-1 student visa, J-1 or J-2 exchange visitor visa, or G series visa (pertaining to international organizations) are not eligible for federal financial aid.  However, international citizens in these categories may be eligible for certain institutional scholarships. Please contact Financial Aid Services for more information on financial aid eligibility.

The links listed below provide college scholarship search and grant listings, international student loan programs, and other information for international students.

For more information...

Financial Aid Services
Howard Community College — RCF-222
Phone: 443-518-1260
Fax: 443-518-4576
TTY/STS use MD Relay