Skip Navigation

New The federal government implemented significant changes to the 2013-2014 verification process.  Beginning June 1st, you can check the required documents needed to complete your 2013-2014 financial aid file by logging into myHCC. Other required documents needed that are not located on the Financial Aid forms webpage must be obtained from federal agencies and/or personal records.

Select the appropriate 2013-2014 form(s) below:
2013-2014 academic year includes: Fall 2013, Winter/Spring 2014, and all 2014 Summer Sessions

Please refer to myHCC to verify the forms you are required to complete.
Complete only the HCC
forms that are listed as "Needed" on your myHCC account.

The forms listed below are used to complete the review process called verification
as determined by the U.S. Department of Education.

You must go to if you were asked to provide signature(s) or edits to your SAR.

Household Information Form

SNAP Information Form

Non-Tax Filer Form

Child Support Form

Asset Information Worksheet

Expense Statement

Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose

Proof of Dependent/Child Form

How to Obtain Tax Information


Dependency Override Appeal
(This form is used to request a change in student dependency status.
Appropriate documentation is required. Students must meet with a Financial Aid Counselor during designated counseling hours.)

Default Form

Request for a Professional Judgment
(This form is used to request that extenuating circumstances not addressed on the students original FAFSA be considered when determining financial aid eligibility for the 2013-2014 academic year. Appropriate documentation is required.)


SAP Restriction Appeal Form
(This form is used to request consideration for reinstatement of financial aid awards by students who have been determined to be on financial aid restriction. Refer to the SAP webpage for more information.)

Financial Aid Academic Plan
(This link provides information on how to obtain a financial aid academic plan. An academic plan is required only for students who submit a restriction appeal request and receive a restriction appeal approval.)


HCC Federal Student Direct Loan Increase Request
(This form is used to increase the current total Direct loan amount borrowed for 2013-2014)
HCC Request to Cancel/Reduce Student Federal Direct Loan
(This form is used to reduce or cancel the current Direct loan borrowed for 2013-2014)
HCC Federal Parent PLUS Loan Increase Request
(This form is used to increase the current total Parent PLUS loan amount borrowed for 2013-2014)
HCC Request to Cancel/Reduce Federal Parent PLUS Loan
(This form is used to reduce or cancel the current PLUS loan borrowed for 2013-2014)

HCC uses document imaging to retain student information. This makes handwritten documents difficult to read. In order to serve you better, we request that you:

  • complete all forms by typing directly on the fill-in form using Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0* or higher;
  • print, sign, and submit all forms along with all required documents to Financial Aid Services.

Contact Financial Aid Services
Office: 443-518-1260
Fax: 443-518-4576

TTY/STS use MD Relay

Office Hours and


Have financial aid questions?
Contact Financial Aid Today!