Howard Community College has an open door policy for admission for students who have the maturity and ability to benefit from the college's learning programs. No student will be denied general admission to the college's credit programs except as prescribed by law.
Please note: Graduating high school seniors should complete one of the applications below. All other students with the exception of those seeking admission as International (F1) Students, should complete the Standard Application for Admissions.
Download an Application
The following forms can be printed and mailed to HCC. To view and print the applications you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Please enclose a check or money order for the application fee, if required.
Graduating High School Students
HCC has established several admission programs specifically for high school students.
- Freshman Focus Application: The deadline for Fall 2014 has passed. Students who are still interested in HCC should complete the general Admissions Application.
- Honors Applications: The deadline for Fall 2014 has passed. Students looking to start in the fall should complete the general Admissions Application.
- Silas Craft Application: For students interested in participating in the Silas Craft Collegians Program. Applications for Fall 2014 are due april 21st.
- EarlyEntrance Application: For high school students who want to enroll in HCC courses during their junior and senior years. Early Entrance applicants can apply online using the Admissions Application by answering "yes" to the question about taking courses while still in high school. Online Early Entrance applicants will also need to submit the Early Entrance Signature Form to complete the admissions process.
- Early Entrance Application- PDF
- International (F1) Students Application
- Students applying for F1 visa status must complete the International Student Application for Credit Degree and Certificate Programs. Application Fee: $50