F1 Application and Instructions
Transfer students already in the U.S. must fulfill all application requirements by June 30th for the Fall semester and by November 15th for the Spring semester. Admission requirements for degree and certificate programs include submission of:
- Certification of finances form, bank statements, and statements of support must verify that students can pay for their academic and living expenses before they can be admitted. Financial documents must be current, and dated within 3 months of the application deadline. These costs are currently $27,000* for a year of study (*costs subject to change).
- tuition and fees: $8,900
- books: $1,800
- room and board: $12,800
- personal expenses: $2,500
- health insurance: $1,000
- Official secondary school transcripts and/or diploma verifying graduation. Uncertified photocopies not acceptable.
- Official college or university transcripts. Students seeking transfer credit must have their overseas transcripts evaluated by a transcript evaluation agency.
- Proof of health insurance for care in the United States (students can obtain insurance during their first semester at HCC).