Skip Navigation

All F1 students present in the U.S. last year must file form 8843.  Spouses and dependents must also file this form.

Students who worked and earned U.S. income last year must also file form 1040NR-EZ.

If you are NOT including a payment, mail forms to:

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service Center
Austin, TX  73301-0215

If you ARE including a payment, forms should be mailed to:

Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 1303
Charlotte, NC 28201-1303

Deadline is April 15!!!


Please also see the following websites for more information on international student taxes:

Contact Us!
Office of Admissions and Advising
Howard Community College — RCF-242
Phone: +1-443-518-4420
Fax: +1-443-518-4589

TTY/STS use MD Relay