Visa/Immigration Documentation for Standard Applicants
If you will be providing documentation in support of your immigration status, original documents must be presented in-person to The Office of Admissions and Advising. Faxed, emailed, scanned, or photocopied documents are not acceptable.
Acceptable forms of documentation are listed below:
- Permanent Residents: Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Asylees/Refugees: Passport, I-94, and/or USCIS Approval Notice
- Applicants for Permanent Resident Status: USCIS Form I-485 Receipt (Application to Adjust to Permanent Resident Status) - click here to see a sample
- Deferred Action/DACA: USCIS Form I-821/I-821D (DACA approval notice) and/or Employment Authorization Card
- Students applying for the "Maryland Dream Act" (MD Senate Bill 167): click here for details
- Other Visa Types: Passport, I-94, and/or USCIS Approval Notice verifying current status
- Students with no immigration documentation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.