Summer 2013 Closures
Procedure for E-Learning Requests and Student Responsibilities
1. The student must fill out the top portion of a E-Learning Examination Request Form.
2. The student is responsible for contacting each professor via email to obtain permission to test at an alternate location. All emailed communications must include or be forwarded to Jenna Fletcher(firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. The student is responsible for locating and obtaining contact information for a Test Center at a community college, university or college, or military base. We recommend that students use http://www.ncta-testing.org/cctc/ to find an alternate test location.
4. When an alternate test site has been selected, the student must arrange to have a proctor at that location complete the Institution Information section of the E-Learning Examination Request Form and scan/email the form to Jenna Fletcher (email@example.com) or fax the form (443-518-4257) to the attention of “Jenna Fletcher”.
5. When the E-Learning Examination Request Form has been received, Jenna Fletcher will approve the site and arrange for the test to be sent.
6. The student is responsible for any fees charged by the approved alternate institution for proctoring services.
7. The student is responsible for contacting his/her approved alternate institution and Jenna Fletcher a week prior to scheduled testing window(s) to confirm that all exam materials have been sent and received.