- All testers must have a current, valid photo ID to test. Student IDs must have a current semester sticker in order to be considered valid, please see Public Safety for new stickers. Contact the Test Center if you have questions about appropriate IDs.
- All personal items (pens, pencils, calculators, cell phones, wallets, lanyards, watches, hats, etc.) must be put into a locker prior to testing.
- All items necessary for the exam will be provided for the testers.
- No watches are allowed at the Test Center.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing rooms.
|Hats and Head Coverings|
- All testers must remove hats/head coverings unless worn for religious or medical reasons.
- Regardless of reason for headwear allowance, the tester's ears must be shown to a Test Center administrator in a private setting to ensure no recording or listening devices are present.
|Required Test Information|
- All testers must know which exam(s) s/he is taking.
- Professional certification testers will need to know the vendor of her/his exam.
- HCC students will need to know the course and professor's name in order to test as all exams are filed by professor's last name.
- All testing rooms and the Test Center hallways are under continuous surveillance by Public Safety and Test Center representatives.
- Test Center representatives are required to walk through testing rooms periodically.
- Testers are responsible for getting to the Test Center with enough time to complete their exam.
- Testers are responsible for monitoring his/her time while testing. A Test Center representative will alert the testers when time is up, but will not provide warnings.
- All exams must be returned at the posted closing time regardless of the time limit