Silas Craft Collegians Program
Find Success Here. Learn how to apply to our Silas Craft program.
The Silas Craft Collegians Program is a comprehensive academic program that provides a learning community with all the necessary ingredients for success—skills assessment and development, tutoring, advising, peer support, extracurricular experiences, and more. The program prepares students for transfer to four-year colleges.
- 2018 high school graduates should complete the general HCC application here. On the application, be sure to select "Yes" that you are a high school student and "Yes" that you are applying to the Silas Craft Program.
- The final application deadline for the Silas Craft Collegians Program is March 15, 2018.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit the HCC general admissions application
- Turn in your $25 application fee
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Submit the Additional Academic Information Form
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation
- Submit SAT and/or ACT assessment scores (optional)
All supplemental application materials should be mailed to:
Silas Craft Collegians Program Information Session
For high school students interested in the Silas Craft Collegians Program to learn more about the learning community from faculty, staff, and current students.
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Location: RCF 242
Please RSVP for the Silas Craft Information session!