Students Visiting From Another College
If you are a student at another college or university and want to take courses at HCC to transfer back to your home institution, please follow these steps.
- Complete an admissions application. Get started at howardcc.edu/apply.
- Speak to your academic advisor at your home institution to request permission to take a course at HCC. Verify in writing that the course will meet your program requirements and transfer back to your home institution. You are required to meet HCC course prerequisites; submit your official or unofficial transcript, test scores, and/or grade report to the Office of Admissions and Advising.
- Register for classes using Self Service: Student Planning in myHCC. Need help? Review these step by step registration instructions.
- Pay your bill in myHCC
- Select “Student Finance.”
- In “Student Finance,” you can see your balance due, and pay by credit or debit card.
- To sign up for the Tuition Payment Plan, go to the myHCC homepage and select “Sign Up/View My Payment Plan.