Skip Navigation
Distance Learning
Home > Academics > eLearning > FAQs and Info > eLearning Complaint Process for Out of State Students

eLearning Complaint Process for Out of State Students

Howard Community College desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students residing outside of the State of Maryland while attending HCC who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the College's Academic and Non-Academic Complaint Procedures.  However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your State. The Student Grievance Contact Information for Individual States provides phone numbers, emails and/or links to state education agencies.

Student Profile - Maribel