Do any of the following sound like you?
- Is there a big difference between your high school grades and your real ability?
- Did you start out doing well in high school and then get lost along the way?
- Did you start out doing poorly or below average in high school, but have recently been successful in improving your grades?
- Do you do your best work when you’re in small classes?
- Do you get frustrated with yourself because you want to do well, but can’t always seem to organize or discipline yourself to get the job done?
- Have you made choices or do you face personal circumstances that interfere with your desire to succeed?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should definitely learn more about the Silas Craft Collegians Program.