Skip Navigation

Students who have completed Early Childhood Development I and Early Childhood Development II at a Howard County Public High School, and passed both with a B or better, are eligible to transfer in 3 college credits for EDUC 111 - Child Growth and Development. Students may apply for this articulated credit once they have been accepted at HCC and declared a major in Early Childhood Development, Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education.  These 3 credits substitute for EDUC 111, which the students do not have to take at HCC.  Students who think they are eligible for the articulated credit should contact the HCC Admissions and Advising Office at 443-518-4856.

HCC Articulated Credit Form