PROCEDURES, POLICIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Students are expected to arrive on time.
2. Students are required to complete all homework (written and oral).
3. Students who have missed a class must meet with the aide at 8:30 a.m.
4. Students should anticipate working with different groups within the class setting.
5. Students are responsible for any medications needed.
6. Students should anticipate meeting with the evaluation team from the STARTALK program on July 6 and July 7.
7. Students must turn off cell phones while in class.
8. Students should not miss any more than two classes during the program.
9. Students should bring a substantial snack for the official 11:00 a.m. break.
10. Students must bring a flash drive to every class.
PARENTS SHOULD DROP OFF THEIR STUDENT NEAR THE PATH TO DUNCAN HALL IN PARKING AREA A
PARENTS WHO WISH TO DISCUSS A MATTER WITH AN INSTRUCTOR CAN COME IN AFTER 12.30 PM.